We encourage responsible gaming to ensure that all players have fun when betting at LV88. Here, we allow our players to define their own limits of responsible gaming, and then we will help with management tools that let you set and control your own limits. Gambling is a type of entertainment and must never put a burden on your life either emotionally or financially. Lending money to bet, spending above your budget or using money allocated for other purposes is not unwise but can cause many problems for you and your important ones. We want you to enjoy every game when betting at LV88, so bet responsibly and have fun. All our customer service crew are well-train to have awareness of problem gambling issues.
Avoid Gambling Problem
LV88 strives to offer a channel of entertainment to our players in a positive way. In serving this purpose, we suggest all players determine their degree of gambling problem through the assessment below:
- Do you stay away from work, school or college in order to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from boredom or an unhappy life?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal if you have a big loss in gambling?
- Do you gamble until all your money is lost?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods?
- Have you ever lied, borrowed or stolen to cover up the amount of money that lost or get money to gamble?
- Are you reluctant to spend gambling money on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
If the majority of the answers are 'yes', it may be a sign of gambling problem. We recommend that you:
- Gamble as a form of leisure.
- Avoid chasing losses
- Gamble only within your means
- Keep track of the time and amount of money spent
If you feel that you lost control of gambling and you wish to self-exclude from gambling, we offer a self-exclusion facility that allows players to close their account(s) for a minimum period of three months up to one year as requested.
Preventing under-age gambling
Please contact Customer Services via LV88 website who may advise you on some games options to control your playing.
It is against the law for someone under the age of 18 to gamble. Moreover, to make sure that player under-age does not play on our gambling site, we require the Name, Address and Date of Birth upon signing up information that is declared by the player to be accurate and truthful. LV88reserves the right to suspend a betting account and request proof of identity and age from the player to verify compliance with this policy. Customer accounts may be suspended, and funds withheld until satisfactory proof of age is provided. The legal gambling age varies across countries; hence we advise you to carry out local research before partaking in any form of gambling.
In order to protect minors from accessing the site, we recommend that responsible players install Internet filtering software on their computers. There are a number of third-party applications available that parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer's access to the Internet. These include:
Net Nanny filtering software protects children from inappropriate web content
CYBERsitter filtering software allowing parents to add their own sites to block: